29 May Rocking Recipe: Chicken Zucchini and Cheese Balls
Rocking Recipe: Chicken Zucchini and Cheese Balls
This recipe comes from www.createbakemake.com and has been tried and tested by the team at Hartley’s Lifestyle Strata Services
Our lunchtimes are always exciting and we are more than willing to try something new which our staff bring in.
- 500g Chicken Mince
- 2 slices of bread (for breadcrumbs) or equivalent premade breadcrumbs
- ½ cup / 60g grated zucchini
- 50g grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- ½ tbsp. onion flakes
- ½ tbsp. tomato relish
- Pinch salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (fan-forced) and lightly grease a non-stick baking tray
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the chicken mixture and shape into balls. If you find the mixture is still a little “wet” you can add some more breadcrumbs to help it stick together and shape into balls.
- Place the chicken balls onto your prepared baking tray and cook for 16 – 18 minutes or until they begin to turn golden and are cooked through when tested.
We hope you enjoy these as much as our team has!