22 Jan Rockin Recipe: Lamb Cutlets With A White Bean Salad
Rockin Recipe: Lamb Cutlets With A White Bean Salad
Summer evenings are an amazing time to relax after work, enjoy a cool drink and eat something delicious but perhaps a little lighter. This month we’re bringing you some lovely lamb cutlets and a white bean salad for you to prepare for your evening meal. However you enjoy this meal, we hope that you enjoy your evening and put your feet up.
- 8-12 Lamb Cutlets
- ½ cup Balsamic Light Dressing
- 400g can white beans, drained
- 1 roasted red capsicum cut into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 50g rocket leaves
- ½ cup basil leaves
- Combine the lamb with half of the dressing and marinate for 30-60 minutes in the refrigerator
- Combine the beans, capsicum, onion, rocket, basil and remaining dressing in a bowl and gently toss to combine
- Remove the lamb from the marinade and discard the marinade. Chargrill the lamb for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked as desired
- Place onto serving plates with the white bean salad. Serve immediately.